Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yikes, it's been a while!

John Lennon said life is what happens to you when you're making other plans.  Couldn't agree more at this particular time. Good grief, it's been a while--I have been AWOL!

The month of May is something of a blur for me, as I spent a lot of it with a sprained lower back--I've had backaches before, but this one was a doozy.  When you have a backache, your world becomes very small.  I mean very small!  Distances are redefined: reaching for something 3 feet away becomes an insurmountable task. And sneezing---who knew your lower back muscles come into play when you sneeze?!  All this required medical intervention.  Let's just say I got to know my Physical Therapist far better than I ever planned!  (And if you know of any young, single women who would like to meet a 33 year old golfing fanatic with a sense of humor and some ex-fiance issues--just let me know!)

I'm happy & relieved to be able to say I am better now.  FYI: stretching exercises are worth the time & effort!

Since returning from Mexico, besides being flat on my back, I've been to San Diego (via car one way, airplane home), St. Louis, and in a couple days we'll be off to Colorado to attend a wedding, then off to San Diego via car (again). Phew! Here's some photos of happy days in the backyard....

This guy was grey when he was on the fencepost!

Mr. Toad of the side porch.

Mr. Toad of the pond.

Mr. Toad, kickin' back on a hot day.

Ms. Robin

I HEART U

The other Ms. Robin, she's a bit of a slattern,
if her housekeeping skills are indicative of other personality traits!

Bi-polar Tulip



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...