Wednesday, August 4, 2010

They say you can't go back to Constantinople....

Hmmm....I'll just have to go to Istanbul!

">

Really, I'm not kidding! I said I had a lot on my plate this week.... let's just say a week ago I had no plans to be getting on a plane this Friday and going to London for a few days, before jetting off to Istanbul! And later, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia & Hungary. I'm still pinching myself! I'll let you know how it goes.

*(*)*(*)*(*)*


I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down.
Mitch Hedberg
American comedian (1968 - 2005)



Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh how lucky you are!! Can't wait to hear all about your travels! What takes you to these places anyway? I have a dream of world travel...a dream....I dream a dream...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...