Monday, June 28, 2010

Ponderings & Observations....

As I mentioned in the previous post, I've been doing some stitching and other various projects (furniture refinishing, painting, etc.) which don't always require a great deal of concentration.  One's mind is allowed to wander....and to ponder.....


Here's a sample of what's been going on in that head of mine. Don't judge me!

  • Hard to remember....does vacuum have 2 c's or 2 u's or 2 of both?
  •  
  • The spider living in the ceiling corner of the stairwell...what on earth does he eat?
  •  
  • I know people who are admirers/collectors of cultural handicrafts & stitchery from other countries, yet they show no interest whatsoever in the needlework adorning my walls that has been made by me!  Is this not the very same thing--but showing my culture & heritage?
  •  
  • Do some bloggers have their cameras permanently attached to a cord around their necks?  Sometimes, even the most minute (inane?) detail is photographed & catalogued.  Why? (I admire bloggers who say they'd love to show something, but oops, didn't have a camera along! They seem a little more real.)
  •  
  • Where do earwigs fit in the universal meaning of life?  Apart from their curious natural engineering (butt pincers? really?!), I cannot figure out what their value is to anything or anyone.  And why are they apt to take over the planet, beginning with my garden?
  •  
  • And while I'm at it....Ticks!  What are they good for?  Perhaps birds like to eat them, but beyond that......???? Ewwww!
  •  
  • Is stitching "in hand" really faster than using an embroidery ring or clamp?  Should I be trying this?  Would I get stuff done more often?
  •  
  • Does anything captivate the flavor of summer more than Bing Cherries?! (Preferably cold from the fridge.)
  •  
  • Is it wrong to love my refrigerator as much as I do?! 

  • Will I ever get photos taken of all these projects I flippantly mention?!  

  • If one makes a "bullet list," how does one un-make a bullet list?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...