Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alternative realities.

I need to make a correction to my previous post-- I was wrong, I said Meg Whitman spent something like $60 million.  It's more like $140 million.

That's $140 million!

One hundred forty million dollars!

ONE HUNDRED FORTY MILLION DOLLARS!

ONE HUNDRED FORTY MILLION DOLLARS!


****************


****************


I can hardly grasp the concept of that much money.  Obviously Meg couldn't either!  But let's suppose Meg gets a re-do.  If Meg had to spend $140 million--and it can't be on herself (because she tried that last time with less than stellar results)--what should she spend it on?

Hmmm.....for starters.....

A little college in Pennsylvania recently received a gift of a mere $30 million.  They're over the moon. How about Whitman University?--though I'm not sure I'd want to major in their Political Science program!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...